Sussex County Association of REALTORS®
New Agent Guidelines
- Application for REALTOR® Membership – Complete the Application for Membership. REALTOR® membership with the Association includes your New Jersey REALTOR® membership and your National Association of REALTORS® membership.
- Complete the CC Authorization Form in the amount required(disregard if you are applying online). You may make an appointment at the SCAR Office to come in and submit your application and pay for your membership. You may also scan and email the necessary forms to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your membership is pro-rated depending on when you join during the calendar year. Please see the New Member Dues 2024 Schedule.
- Application for Garden State MLS Membership – Submit the application signed by your broker to the SCAR® The Executive Officer will then scan and send the application to the GSMLS Membership Department as the GSMLS will need to verify that the applicant has REALTOR® Membership. Most of the information required on the GSMLS Application is self-explanatory, however, you will need to fill in a password to be no more than 8 and no less than 4 (either alpha or numeric) characters. The Primary or Resident Board/Association is the Sussex County Association of REALTORS®. Upon processing the application, the Membership Department at the GSMLS will assign a GSMLS Public I.D. number to the applicant (agent). The agent will then need to sign onto the GSMLS website with their password and Public I.D. number to pay for their membership. ($87.50, twice per year, pro-rated quarterly). Once the membership is paid, the agent may then obtain a Supra Key for access to GSMLS listings.
- Supra eKEY- After you have logged into GSMLS, you can request the eKEY right from their website. AGENT MGMT > SUPRA > REQUEST KEY. This will alert your broker to digitally approve this request and you will be contacted by GSMLS to finalize the process. There will be a one-time $50 activation fee along with a reoccurring monthly fee of $14.99 +tax starting on the 1st of the next month. I am your liaison between GSMLS, SUPRA, and you so feel free to reach out to me with any questions!
- Schedule MLS Training – Visit the GSMLS website to schedule and pay for the necessary training. Training will take place virtually.
- Schedule your New Member Orientation with Sussex County Association of REALTORS® to ensure that you become aware of all of the benefits of REALTOR®.
- Stay in touch with Sussex County Association of REALTORS and “like” our Facebook page.
New Member File Downloads
New Membership Dues 2024 Schedule
Application for Membership
Application for New Office
Credit Card Authorization Form
GSMLS Agent Application
2024 New Membership Packet